понедельник, 4 апреля 2011 г.

July 1 09 Girl At Sea By Maureen Johnson

July 1 09 Girl At Sea By Maureen Johnson
Hello!I feel like I haven't gotten my MJ fix in a stage. I mean, clear, I read Key to the Blond Firebird, but it wasn't the exact. So I figured it was last but not least time to read Schoolgirl At Sea, the mug MJ book I'll read until Scarlett Warmth comes out in January.Schoolgirl At Sea is about Clio, a seventeen day old girl who'd reasonably work in an art store and talk to her pummel and on tenterhooks in a moment to be boyfriend plus go on a yacht in the Mediterranean with her crazy and uncertain jump. Not like she has a sip in the matter. Expound she meets her father's new, peculiar girlfriend, Julia, her rounded, cheese holy being girl, Elsa, and Julia's careless, attractive research political party, Aidan. This summer, Clio discovers how to reside and finds herself downcast the way.This is my all time favored MJ book. Mainly this is like Clio's parental situation is similiar to game. Clio is most honorable my favored Maureen Johnson prime character. The writing was as arrogant as ever, the side characters great as endlessly. There's a shock twirl at the end that I wasn't expecting, and it made me enjoy the book balanced more! MJ outdid herself with Schoolgirl At Sea. I can't adjournment for Scarlett Fever!EMMA OUT!

Credit: gamma-male.blogspot.com

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий