понедельник, 8 ноября 2010 г.

Paradise

Paradise
A Trip to Paradise
A short story by Lone Wolf (one of three introductory shorts)

It's truly interesting where you can end up sometimes. I mean, even a short, mind relaxing walk can put you into some of the wierdest, most awkward places. Take my last...sudden trip, for example.

Like I said before, I was taking a relaxing walk out in the country one day. I wasn't expecting anything to happen. The guys were out doing whatever. So were the ladies. I was left alone to recover my sanity. Little did I know, someone had it in for me. Or, that's at least what I think.

I had stopped for a short breather. In a pair of jeans, a cotton
tee-shirt, hiking boots, and carrying a walking stick, I got tired quickly and had to rest. I had chosen a spot in the middle of a field to sit down.
It wasn't like anyone's gonna mess with a timberwolf like myself! My hands had just touched the ground when I noticed that it was soft. It felt like there wasn't anything under it....

The next thing I know, I'm sliding down a tunned, getting loads of dirt and roots in my face. My cursing was muffled, really quiet like.
Wherever this tunnel ended, nobody there would hear me coming. Finally, I hit bottom with a soft bounce. I sat up, crossed my legs, and rested my head on my hand. Many thoughts were going through my mind. I slid down that thing too smoothly. It was like someone had lubricated it. I had landed on a mattress of some sort. I thought I was in a prison cell or something. How wrong I was!

I had many ladies staring at me. Excuse me, let me rephrase that. I had many SEXY ladies staring at me. Two foxes and two skunks to be percise.
They had their eyes fixated on me. What could I say except "Uh...hi?" One of the foxes, a slim red fox with a bushy tail, stepped forward. She got on one knee and held my muzzle in her very delicate hand. She smiled. "Hello there,"
she said. "What's your name?"
"Uh...I cannot remember. I've gotten used to people calling me Lone Wolf."
She smiled again. "And how'd you get down here?"
"Duh, I slid down that tunnel!"
"How'd you find it?"
"I sat down to take a breather from my walk." Something clicked in.
"Wait a minute. Why am I answering questions? Who are you?"
She jumped. "Oh, he's got quite the personality on him." The other ladies laughed. "My name is Ashley. It's a pleasure to meet you Lone Wolf."
She extended her hand in friendship, and possibly to help me up. I smiled and took it.

"How did that tunnel get there?" I asked. I wanted to know all I
could get out of them. Ashley laughed. "We dug it silly," she cooed. A few of my nerves blanked. 'Whoa,' I thought. 'That's one powerful coo.' "We weren't expecting anyone to fall in it though," Ashley continued. One of the skunks, slim, scantly clad, etc, whispered something into Ashley's ear. "Oh," she said. "I think you could be right." She turned to me. "You wouldn't mind spending the night here, would you?"
I raised an eyebrow. "I don't know," I said.
"Oh come on. It's so lonely down here."
"My friends will start to worry." Wait a minute. No they wouldn't.
"Please?" she asked. Her emerald eyes had suddenly grown in size. I couldn't resist it. I accepted their offer.

They were up to something. They were treating me super nice, and I doubt it was because I was the first one to stumble onto the place in any sort of time period. I was treated to, among several things, a fabulous meal and some spiked wine. Luckily, I'm immune to anything that'll poison, knock out, or otherwise impair my senses. They must not have been happy about it.
They were good at hiding it. Next, I was treated to something I didn't expect.
"Lone Wolf," Ashley said. "We've prepared a bath for you."
"Whoa," I replied. "A bath? Why?"
"Oh, we just figured you'd appreciate a nice, soothing bath to calm your nerves after everything that's happened so far." I instantly wondered what they did to the bath.
"Well, thank you! Show me to it." I was led to a room. Shutting the door, I stripped down and slid in.

The lavender they had slipped into the bath was very soothing. Every muscle in my body was relaxed. Slowly, I slid into the bathtub until the water was up to my neck. "I wish I had this at home," I groaned. It was the first time in many a year that I was relaxed. However, it would all end pretty quickly. I heard someone fiddle with the handle. The door creaked open. In one fluid motion, I was standing up and covered in a towel. One of the foxes, a slim (see a patern yet), gray fox clad in jeans and a tee-shirt, poked her head in. "Don't you ever relax?" she asked.
"It's kinda hard to when someone walks in on you when you're taking a bath," I replied.
"I only came in to check on you," she laughed.
"You could have knocked!"
"I know I should have. But I didn't!" She came in and closed the door.
I tensed up. "C'mon," she said. "Go back to what you were doing." I didn't.
She made her way over to me and lowered me back in. Soon, she was sitting by my side (outside the tub, of course) and had gotten rid of my towel. I did not feel right. "Oh, don't be shy," she cooed. "I won't bite." That left me uneasy.
"Um," I said. "What's your name?"
She smiled. "My name?" she asked. "My name is Diana."
I smiled. "That's a lovely name."
"Thank you." She started rubbing my back. As awkward as it was, it was soothing. I slowly relaxed. "Your hands," I said. "They're so silky." She smiled and poured some water over my back. She was trying to get something out of me. So was Ashley. I wasn't going to let them. How long I could hold out was a completely different story.

Night, I assumed, had fallen. They were getting ready for bed as I left the bath. "So," Ashley asked. "What are you going to do?"
I shrugged. "Sleep in the guest bed." Ashley raised an eyebrow. "Let me guess, no guest bed." She nodded. "So I'll sleep on the floor. No big deal."
Ashley shook her head. "I don't want you to do that," she said. "I'm sure someone wouldn't mind sharing with you."
"What?!"
"Yeah, I definately wouldn't mind sharing with you."
"No, I couldn't. The floor is fine."
"Come now! You can honestly say you'd perfer the floor to sharing a bed with someone like me?" I couldn't deny that.
"Let's see how the beds are set up," I said, cracking under pressure.
"I'll make my decision afterwards."

Two beds. Four women. Gut chruning fun and very scary. As I guessed, the two skunks, whom I failed to meet, took one bed, and Diana and Ashley took the other. I felt so sick even my fur turned white. "Is something wrong?" Ashley asked.
"Wha-?" I asked. "Nothing. Everything's fine."
"So which bed are you going to take?" Diana asked. I looked over to the two skunks, whom were cuddled up together. I didn't want to break it up.
Rather, I didn't have the guts. I made my way over to Ashley and Diana and sat at on the bed. "It's definately not what I'm used to," I mumbled. Ashely, who was closest to me, got up. "No," I said.
"It's all right. Lay back down." With a strong push, I was forced
down in between Diana and Ashley, who promptly pulled the covers over us.
Like magnets, they each pulled themselves closer, resting their heads on me and hugging an arm. Instinctively, I tightened my belt.

I woke up the next morning. With a yawn, I sat up in bed. I was
alone. And refreshed. And shirtless! I swear, the shirt literally was pegged to the wall on the other side of the room. Luckily, my pants were still on and as tight as the previous night. "What happened?" I asked myself. I couldn't find an answer. The door creaked open. One of the skunks, the one whom I assumed suggested to Ashley to invite me for the night, walked in, carying a tray. "Good morning," she quietly said. She handed me the tray.
"Enjoy your breakfast." She bowed respectfully and headed back for the door.
"Wait," I said. She turned around and looked at me. "What's your
name?"
"Uh....I'm not really sure I should say." She was quite the shy one.
"No, please, tell me your name."
She hesitated. "Sharon."
"Sharon. It's a lovely name."
She smiled nervously. "Thank you." With that, she left, leaving me to my breakfast.

I finished quickly and got up. After retrieving my shirt, I figured I'd head for the kitchen and wash the dish. Lucky for me, it was just across the hall. I washed the dish and put it where I suspected it was away. I decided now would be the best time to thank the ladies for letting me stay and say goodbye. Problem was I didn't know tails end to this place. I'd have to find the girls and ask. Probably the biggest mistake I'd be making on this
"adventure." But it was nescessary. I set out to find the girls.

That was my second big mistake. I did find them, that was the good part. However....what's the best way to put it....they were in their sleepwear. That's putting it bluntly. Diana was in a lace nightee, Sharon and the other skunk were in silk nightees, and Ashley was in only a tee shirt and her panties. Embarrased, I covered my eyes. "Sorry girls," I said. "I didn't know you weren't kosher." A soft hand soon removed my hand from my eyes.
"It's okay," Diana re-assured me. "Don't worry. I'm sure there's
nothing here you haven't seen before.
" I kept my eyes trained to the ground.
"Come on," she continued. "We don't mind. You can look." I shook my head, remaining silent.
Ashley stepped up to me. "Lone Wolf," she said, her voice soft. My eyes strayed from the floor. "Is something wrong?" I looked into her eyes. I saw something that I didn't before. It wasn't what I was picking up. It was, dare I say, genuine.
"Nothing's wrong," I said, smiling. "Let's just say my moral fibers were going berzerk."
She smiled. "Well, I suppose you would like to go now. Thank you for keeping us company."
"What makes you say that I want to leave?"
"You mean you don't?"
"Nah, I kinda like it here. I wouldn't mind spending a few more
nights. It's not like I'll be missed or anything.
" 'Did I just say that?' I asked myself. She smiled and gave me a kiss on my cheek. "But no more than three days. My friends have been warned to look for me if I'm gone for a while."
"All right," she cooed. "We're happy to have you for any time." She grabbed onto my arm and rested her head on it. I could not help the sudden urge to rub her head. "By the way," I said. "Did I tell you that look is definately you?"

The girls had everything down there. They had enough things to do to keep themselves occupied, which they were more than glad to share with me.
They had, I swear, the world largest romance novel and sci-fi novel collection. They had something I was not expecting, a place to make pottery.
I must admit, I love that part. Not that I like making pottery, but helping the girls by guiding their hands is one reason I might start. There were many other things, I didn't get to see them, however.

It was around, I assumed, two in the afternoon. I was busy reading one of their sci-fi novels (yeah, like I'm really going to read a romance novel) when I heard Ashely's tender voice calling my name. I got up and followed it to the bathroom. "Need help Ashley?" I asked, not opening the door.
"Yeah," she replied. I hesitantly opened the door and found her, well, in the tub. My morals kicked in and I covered my eyes. "Christ all mighty," I cried. "Warn me when your in the nude next time."
She giggled. "Don't worry, I just need your help."
I kept my eyes away from her. "What do you need help with?"
"I need someone to wash my back."
"Can't you get Diana or Sharon to do that?"
"Nah, I'd perfer you." Great way to make me feel uncomfortable
Ashley. "Don't worry, you won't see anything. I promise." I looked at her.
She was up to her shoulders in the bubble bath she had added. Hesitantly, I dragged a chair behind her and sat down. Instantly, she sat up, revealing her bare back. "Go ahead," she cooed. I took a wash rag from the nearby towel rack and dipped it into the water. I then proceded to wash her back. Very awkward. She seemed to be enjoying it.
"Ashley," I said. "Can I ask you a question?"
"Go ahead."
"I've noticed that you girls have been throwing yourselves at me."
"Oh? What makes you say that?"
I chuckled. "Call me paranoid, but after the spiked wine you first gave me, the lavender bubble bath, your insisting I stay the night, getting me into bed with you and Diana, the pottery thing, and, finally, this whole setup, I've got this suspicion that your after something."
She hesitated. "We...uh...we don't want anything."
"Ashley, I can only hope you trust me. I promise you that I won't get mad if you tell me what you and your friends are up to." She looked at me, fear in her eyes. I smiled and kissed her cheek. "Now, what are you up to?"
She sighed. "We were originally going to apologize and show you the door when you first slid down the tunnel. But when we saw you, something clicked. We thought you were, well, cute. Diana and I have been trying to get into your pants for a while."
I smirked. "That explains why she burst in on me during my bath."
"She did what? Oh, never mind. Anyway, we were hoping for a one night stand. However, there is something about you. I don't know what, but I've fallen in love with it."
I dropped the wash rag and started to massage her back. "Is that
all? All you had to do was ask. I would have considered it. But you didn't have to go behind my back and do all those things to get me to say yes. All you had to do was ask."
"But you seem like the kind of guy who'd want to get to know someone before he did it with them. We were only hoping for a one nighter."
"I admit, I do wish to know more about a person before we 'knock
boots.
'
" She lowered her head. I put my hand under her chin and raised her head. "But you've already shown me your good side." I looked down at her bare back. "A little too much if you ask me. But it's all good."
She smiled. "So you will?"
"I'll consider it. I'm still not happy with how you went behind my back." She sadly nodded.
There was a knock at the door. Before I could answer, it opened and Diana poked her head in. "Oh," she said. "There's someone in here already."
She walked up to the tub. "Can I join you?" she asked, giving some sort of signal to Ashley.
"Don't bother," Ashley replied. "We're busted."
"Busted?"
"He caught on to us somewhere after the wine. He's just been playing along."
Diana sat on the edge of the tub. "So what do we do now?"
"He said he'll consider."
Diana jerked her head. "He did?"
"That's right," I said. "I'll stay the rest of the time I promised.
Maybe you girls will get lucky."
Diana smiled. "I like the idea of that. Now, can I still join you
two?
" Ashley looked at the tub and back at Diana. "I see." Ashley chuckled.
"Let's find a bigger tub," she said. "Maybe one that can fit three?" At an invite like that, it was only natural for me to say yes.

It's amazing what those self-control classes will teach you! I kept my cool while I set the larger tub up. "You girls want it straight up or anything added?" I asked.
"Add some lavender bubble bath to it," Ashley said. I did as I was told. I found the lavender bubble bath and added some. As it bubbled up, I stripped down to nothing but my boxers and slipped in. I was instantly soothed. I waited patiently for the girls to appear. They eventually did, garbed in nothing, I suspected, but bathrobes.
"Mind if we join you?" Diana playfully said.
"Go right ahead," I said. "There's plenty of room."
"In a moment," Ashley said. "I want to do something first." She took a match and lit a few candles. "Much better."
I chuckled. "You know, I've got this odd little feeling you're trying to seduce me!"
"No," Diana said. She ripped her bathrobe off, revealing what she
was, or wasn't, wearing underneath. I turned my head towards Ashley.
"Whatever gave you that idea," she said, taking her bathrobe off.
She was wearing the same thing Diana did. They both slipped in and got closer to me. I felt left out, being the one wearing the most clothes in the tub.
"So," I said, voice cracking from the nerves. "Why do you girls want into my pants?"
"We think you're cute," Diana said. Her hand slid towards my boxers.
"Hands off," I said, playfully slapping her hands. She leaned on my arm. "So you think I'm cute? Well, I'm not to sure - hands off my boxers Ashley - about that."
Ashley frowned and leaned on my arm. "Spoil sport."
I looked at her and raised an eyebrow. "A spoil sport? Just because I'm wearing my boxers into a shared bath? I can fix that instantly." I reached down and tossed my underpants to the side of the tub. "Feel better?" I asked.
Instantly, I felt two hands around my, er, little wolf. My pride was riding high. My dignity was over with my shorts.

Luckily, they had no chance of scoring off of that one. They tried hard, just about fought me, but weren't successful. Then, night fell. Again, I bunked with Ashley and Diana. Once again, I was in the middle. And once again, they clung to me. I don't know exactly how to describe the feeling.
It wasn't quite bliss, but it wasn't quite fear. All I could do was smile and rub their heads. They Ashley pulled her next trick. She snuggled close to me, resting her head close to mine. Our muzzles touched. Nerves went blank. My mind, it still remained. I came close to breaking, but didn't. The incident was dismissed with a simple kiss.

Time winded down and, eventually, I had to leave. "Are you sure?"
Ashley said. "You've really brightened this place up. It'd become boring here without you." She grabbed onto my leg. "Please, don't go."
I pulled her off my leg and stood her up. "Listen," I said. "I have to go. My friends will come looking and eventually find me. They'll get pissed at you and try to hurt you. I don't want that to happen. I must go."
She nodded sadly and led me to the door. She kept her eyes to the ground. I couldn't see her off like that. "You know what," I said, putting my arm around her. "I had a lot of fun here. It was some of the best time I've spent."
She looked up at me. "Really?"
"Yes. I want to thank you and the others for that."
"Your....your welcome."
"And, if you don't mind, I'm going to be visiting here often."
Her eyes lit up. "What?!" I repeated myself. She threw herself at me, hugging tightly. "You promise?" I nodded. "Thank you!" she cried. She led me to the door.
"I'll visit soon, say....in about a week and a half?"
"That'd be perfect."
I smiled and headed back for home. I had spent three days there. I had made new friends. I felt, for the first time since Shivana left, loved.
Only one question remained attached to my soul, clinging like some sort of leech, sucking away at my sanity:

What would happen if the others found this out?

End


Based on a piece of art and a dream.
Dedicated to those who have lost at love.

Lone Wolf, Ashley, Shanon, and Diana are (c) Lone Wolf.
Shivana is (c) Her Player.

See you next story. PeAcE!

Any likeness to other characters are purely coincidental. Should you find one of these characters similar to your own, please contact me and have proof on hand. Many thanks!

Reference: pualib.blogspot.com

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий