среда, 29 октября 2008 г.

Madonna Laugh At Ex Boyfriend For Being Poor

Madonna Laugh At Ex Boyfriend For Being Poor
American lead singer, Madonna Louise Ciccone who achieved repute by pushing the limitations of flowing content in manhood popular music and similes in her music videos, which became a tough on MTV has mocked her ex-boyfriend Brahim Zaibat on contemporary new method, polite "Not sorry B h".According to "The Sun", her 26-year-old ex (they rupture in 2013 time was a three-year relationship) appears to be on the receiving end of some preferably unkind jibes on the song. Superficially, Madonna slams Zaibat's sexual prowess, and mocks his lack of wealth (that's a bit desolate). The song contains the lyrics: "I reveal you'd like it if I stayed home and cried. But that ain't gonna transpire, here's the row why: What we did it, I'll sign over it, wasn't comfortable."Changed line boasted: "I'm popping bottles that you can't height insubstantial. I'm throwing parties and you won't get in the access."Madonna ends with a rant against her former lover with the line:" You reveal you never accurately reveal how much your bulls**t tax me, but f**k you."In happier existence, Madonna reportedly understood in 2012 that dating a younger man contented her in "numberless ways."She understood later, "I didn't good turn to, you reveal, I didn't, like, go in down on a cut of paper I'm now going to clutch a relationship with a younger man. That's just what happened. You see, that's the romantic in me. I just met hang loose that I cared for, and this happened to be his age."I don't want to live my life on my own. I love being a father. My litter shield me up in numberless ways, and excitement me in numberless ways, but I need a colleague in my life and I think peak people feel that way. I've never accurately lived a stage set life, so I think it's moderately uncontrollable for me or someone excessively to originate thinking that I am going to originate making stage set choices."http://www.nepicity.com/feeds/posts/default

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий