пятница, 24 октября 2008 г.

Mental Health Open Question I Feel Deeply Anxious And Insecure About My Relationship How Do I Stop

Mental Health Open Question I Feel Deeply Anxious And Insecure About My Relationship How Do I Stop
I'm a 22 year old female currently in a relationship with a 37 year old man. The start of our relationship was rocky due to him not over his last girlfriend and not ready to move on with me. He suffered severe depression and struggled immensely with life. We spent about 4 months dating before I told him I wanted more and he couldn't give me it. We went our seperate ways.

A couple of months pass and we end up dating again. He's on anti depressants which are working a treat. He is so affectionate, fun and always wanted to see me. He has introduced me to friends and his family know about me. It has been about 3 months since we gave it another go and everything seems to be great. However, I have this deep insecurity and anxiety about us. It is such a large age gap I feel like it will never last. I feel like I'm just waiting on it ending. I had two serious relationships end because I was left for another woman and my brain is constantly telling me he will do the same. He makes me happy and i am falling for him fast. But I can't help but obsess over all of these insecurities and bad feelings. How can I feel and think more positively?

Origin: art-of-kisses.blogspot.com

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий