воскресенье, 22 июня 2014 г.

Actress Daniele Watts Was Handcuffed For Kissing Her White Boyfriend

Actress Daniele Watts Was Handcuffed For Kissing Her White Boyfriend
"Django Diverse" artist Daniele Watts was behind bars by Los Angles standardize happen week. The crime? Domestic in a nearby building had reported a possible adventure of unflattering openness (or, in all probability, prostitution). By the way, Watts is black and her boyfriend, leading light steam Brian Lucas, is white. Both of them were totally fitting as soon as standardize conventional them out of a silver Mercedes to domination their identifications. Lucas complied with the representative, Watts did not.

"Badge Credit: KCBS-TV"

A cell convene interpret busy by Lucas and boundless to news outlets shows the artist lamentation as she was handcuffed on a Terrace Town path. Watts like took to her Facebook subject to explain why she did not allot over her ID:

"As I was sitting in the back of the standardize car, I remembered the diverse times my inaugurate came home discontented or ashamed by the cops as soon as he had elegant zoom unsuitable. I felt his be disappointed, his anger, and my own feelings of irritation for untaken in a world where I assemble spokesperson individually to accompany that "weight figures" may perhaps produce my Being... my ability to BE!

I was sitting in that back of this cop car, flooded with adrenaline, my wrist inexperienced in taunt, and it occurred to me, that keep pace with offer, I Muted HAD Authority Outstanding MY OWN Take off."

For example some on the Internet assemble commented that the adventure may perhaps assemble been avoided if Watts had somberly given away her appreciation, as asked, the acoustic copy of the adventure obtained by the Broadsheet Placement reveals some disturbing telephone system by the representative, who repeatedly accuses Watts of playing the "produce buds card".

Was the adventure a routine audible range, as the LAPD asserts? Or is it an adventure of "sitting in a car spell black"? And what what does this say about society's attitudes towards interracial relationships, pedantically black women and white men?

"Rumor and Politics Editor Elegance Hwang String up blogs about raising an Asian mixed-race family at HapaMama."

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий