пятница, 21 февраля 2014 г.

Its Not My Fault Ive Big Hipsnollywood Actress Crystal Okoye

Its Not My Fault Ive Big Hipsnollywood Actress Crystal Okoye

Rock Okoye

Rock Okoye, a 300-level learner of Group Expenses at the Nnamdi Azikiwe Academic circles, is a fast-rising Nollywood actress. The Nnewi, Anambra State-born image VIP, in this cross-examination with GBENGA KUTELU, federation about her passion for acting, challenges and improved.

So completely did you join the image industry?

It was two existence ago subsequent to I went to see a friend at a image point in Asaba, Delta Obtain. The cast members were just getting matured for the vegetate. They waited for an comedian who, sadly, did not show up. So, they contracted to aim me in the movie: Still I had wanted to be an actress in advance I got on that point that day, I didn't come to get how to go about it.

Being does it feel like being a image star?

I feel like a VIP more willingly than. You can't conclude what I go outspoken in the circumstances. Portray was a time I went to a shop, somewhere prices were established to all the matter. I paid for all the stuff I bought; but to my cloak-and-dagger, the property owner said that as a image VIP, I must pay a unexpected price. She said, 'You actors stick money, so you must be able to afford whatever I price I give you." I was dumbfounded at that microscopic. Above and beyond, limit of the time, people stop me on the track and claim for photographs with me. At times, I feel shy, but that is the prices of famous person.

How did your parents retort to start with subsequent to you were coming into the industry?

Yes, I had the support of my parents until they voted for on in 2010. It was a tender microscopic for me subsequent to that happened.

Who are your role models in the industry?

My role model is Pete Edochie. He plays a fatherly role in my life. He was one of first set of people I met subsequent to I associate the image industry. My aged role model is Stephanie Okereke.

Do you get sexually on the spot by men in the image industry?

It's a top-quality you stick to make. If you synchronize you want to oblivion answer with men in the industry, it may favour you or turn the aged way plump. Everyone has his or her own top-quality to make in the industry. I've heard about sexual harassment in the industry. Portray are above and beyond stories about ladies who very go out to stick sex with producers just to fjord in their films. My attitude is that if God does not want you to be in a image, you won't. But if you are fated to be in any image, you will indeed get it. So, I suspend that becoming a VIP is about attempt. If God says that is your attempt, after that, it will be.

How do you charge advances from men?

All my life, I get frequent men who be in awe of me. I'm a beautiful lady and I come to get it; so, it depends on the way it comes.

Being part of your body do you appraise most?

I appraise and protect my environmental body. I consume lot of money to claim my keep quiet, just to keep me tidy.

What's your unsurpassed selling point?

I come to get I'm sacred with my have an effect on. Quite a lot of girls stick walked up to me to ask how I gained the aim. They say: "I want to be curly like you". And my simple source is: it is the way that God fashioned me. It's natural. People be in awe of me for my culmination, looks and aim. So you talk of Rock Okoye in the image industry now, people always sort me as being beautiful and curly. I come to get my aim, culmination and good looks opens the doors for me purely. There's no way people will tread as soon as me without noticing my waist. It's a aptitude from God.

Being attracts you limit to men?

I go close to people that are angry and people that I can learn no matter which from.

Can you talk about the image that has malformed your life?

It is The Priceless, a Ghanaian image. The storyline puzzled my attention. It was the only image that I stick ever made, which made me shelter uncultivated tears.

Being was getting higher up like for you?

It was interesting. My parents were in attendance all scheduled in advance I lost them few existence back.

Can you muse over your first experience in the first image you featured in?

It was in Talk the words. I was very young after that. My dad introduced me to his friend, who after that referred me to his brother. This was a long time ago. I was notably younger after that, but my hips were in attendance. My hips stick always been a major attraction for me. It's one of fill stuff that attract men to me. It isn't my slip-up that I'm curly in aim.

Being would you stick been accomplish if you were not an actor?

I would stick bearing in mind into importation of female clothing.

Doesn't your profession smooth your education?

No, it doesn't in any way. I run a part-time programme (CEP). I go to institution only on weekends. So I'm current for review, I don't good name acting jobs. I stick my textbooks, which I study organized while I'm not in institution.

Would you mind if any of your adolescent go into acting?

I think a minor-league has the right to thrill a career for him or herself. You stick to give your adolescent the support they need, so you don't stick to tax any profession on them.

Maintain you won any award?

No, but I come to get it will accept absolutely.

Which is your choice: sex or money?

(Trendy cheerfulness) Wake is good. Amid money, I'll be able to build the houses of my top-quality and buy the best of cars. Worsening money, you can't do no matter what. Sex is a succinct source of pleasure that does not renovate into no matter what. Amid money, I'll invest into stuff that will help and not a few seconds of source of pleasure.

Being sort of car do you like?

Porsche when I like classic stuff.

SOURCE:THE Affirm


0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий