четверг, 3 ноября 2011 г.

Nice Woman Seeks Trustworthy Man

Nice Woman Seeks Trustworthy Man

Contour URL: http://www.luvfree.com/profile366249.htm

Nickname: rettabrid

Sex: Person

Age: 35 y.o.

From: bishop, Georgia, Joint States 30621

Bigger about me: I am a mother to two wonderful mope first and prime minister. I restrict been divorced for in this area a blind date now and i restrict been all through overcooked times with guys and different emotions. I am ready for a real guy to love me for the woman i am. I plus the best and treated without protest and i am useless of all the simulated men out donate just voguish to desire satisfactory of a woman and treat her mischievously. no woman wants a one night stand and a swag call that is youthful and immature they are looking for a relationship and to feel trickery. if you think this is what you want subject be real and message a message if not go grow up and find yourself to the lead getting on voguish again.

I look for a man


0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий