понедельник, 10 января 2011 г.

Kang Dong Won And Song Hye Gyo Cast In A New Movie My Palpitating Life

Kang Dong Won And Song Hye Gyo Cast In A New Movie My Palpitating Life
ARTICLE: Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Gyo to meet up once again in the movie 'My Palpitating Life'

SOURCE: Sports Hankook via Naver

1. [+1,664, -37] This is a visual shock...

2. [+1,093, -93] Wasn't there a rumor mill about Song Hye Gyo and Kang Dong Won dating while shooting a movie together? Seeing as how they're actually shooting a movie together, I don't think that's true... since lovers don't tend to take on the same project, especially ex-lovers.

3. [+963, -118] I'm scared they'll fall in love with each other... I like Song Hye Gyo unni but... nono

4. [+728, -35] Hul daebak! A movie that will make the eyes happy

5. [+619, -40] Wow, such exciting news, I'm looking for it.. I really love both actors

6. [+268, -16] Song Hye Gyo has acted once with all of the best male actors of our time.. Won Bin, Song Seung Hun, Lee Byung Hun, Hyun Bin, Jo In Sung, Kang Dong Won Amazing. Fighting to Song Hye Gyo!

7. [+240, -53] Song Hye Gyo's so pretty, who wouldn't want to hit on her? Why do people always assume it's the girl that's hitting on men? Stop assuming that she will date everyone... focus on how she touches our hearts with each project she takes on.

8. [+185, -30] She's this pretty and lovely even to me... it'd be weird for any male to not be obsessed with her..

-

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий