вторник, 11 января 2011 г.

How Do I Learn To Be Myself In Front Of Guys

How Do I Learn To Be Myself In Front Of Guys
Ladies, there is nothing more attractive to a man than a confident woman. I know a lot of women struggle with being themselves in mixed company and feel shy and embarrassed around men. It's time to throw your insecurity out the window and show off your inner goddess. If you need a little practice, get together with some guy friends and tell them you struggle with this issue. Ask them to help you learn to be comfortable. Show them your true self and let them love and accept you. Before you go on your next date, meditate and repeat positive affirmations. I love the "Saturday Night Live" character Stuart Smalley from many moons ago. He would look in the mirror and say, "I'm good enough. I'm smart enough. And doggone it, people like me." Find whatever mantra works for you. Say these things over and over until you believe them and incorporate them into your being. Then get out there and show the world what you've got, girlfriend. You'll soon learn it's a lot easier than you think and far more comfortable.

Credit: anita-pickup.blogspot.com

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий