воскресенье, 30 января 2011 г.

009 Sound Of Love

009 Sound Of Love

Sound Of Love

Written by & copyright of Earl Bacon Foxonian@aol.com

Featuring Cassie, the Rock & Roll Vixen
http://members.aol.com/rufinoform/Cassie.htm

Please read the prequil, "Girl's Night Out", featuring Cassie at
http://members.aol.com/CassieRockVixen5/girls night out.txt
Please read the prequil, "Old Habits", featuring Cassie at
http://members.aol.com/CassieRockVixen5/old habits.txt

Cassie and all other characters are created by & copyright of Earl Bacon except for Laretta, who is copyright Andre Cotton and Alex, who is copyright Donna Fritz

Sitting on the floor of the hotel suite that the band was sharing, a snow white arctic fox wearing a red minidress and a gold snowflake around her neck was giggleing as she held the reciver of the phone to her left ear while twisting the phone cord around the fingers of her right paw hand. The phone was on a small table in the main lounge area of the suite. Alex was lying with her back against the wall that the table was next to. Her long golden curls of her heeel hair woiild shake as she laughed. The arctic fox had her sandles off and next to her. Her shapely white furred legs were stretched out straight in front of her. Alex wiggled her toes on her human like white furred feet as she talked. Upon hering the giggleing, Laretta walked into the lounge.

The wolfess satied down at the laughing little fox femme with a bewildered look. As Laretta stood there, Cassie entered the lounge. "What's up with her?" Laretta asked the red fox vixen wearing the thigh-sltted sleeveless light blue dress with nylon stocking covered legs and light blue pumps on her feet. "Oh, she's probably talking to Rafe. He's a bobcat guy she's taken a liking to. Rachel told me ahotit it. They had double date or something like that. "Really!" Larett began. "That little gal really moves fast!
She's only been with us for a short time and allready she's got boyfriend?"

As Laretta was talking, Cassie gazed at Alex's joyous laughter and a whimsical smile grew on her muzzled face. "You know, Laretta, seeing Alex on the phone reminds me of when I first met my Foxonian," Cassie said. "Oh? Just how did you meet him?" The wolfess asked. Cassie went over to the sofa and sat down with Laretta sitting next to her. "Well, to tell you the truth I met him online. I was in between bands a few years ago when I decided to buy a laptop comp. I had never used a computer before, so I bought 3 books on the internet and began to do some surfing. I ended up on a newsgroup that talked about Heavy Metal music." Cassie then stopped to take a drink of the diet cola that she had on the table in front of her and continued.

"Anyway, that newsgroup I had joined was kind of dead and I was getting discouraged when a person using the name "Foxonian" joined. Since no one else botheres to, I sent him a welcome message. We began to e-mail each other and found that we shared a lot of interests. He told me he was human and I told him that I was a female furry morph vixen, but that didn't maner. We slowly grew fond of each other. Then one day, he called me on the phone (I had given him my number). He had such a sexy voice! He made a point of calling me at least once a week and I returned the favor."

"That's really neat, Cass," Laretta said as she turned to face the vixen, resting her head on her right hand and placing her elbow on the sofa. "Thanks," Cassie replied. "When did you first meet him in person?" the wolkss asked. "At the last Furrosity show in Boston." Cassie replied. "When the show ended, I was heading to the stage door when a very tall cute human was standing in the hallway in front of me. 'Hello Cassie, I'm Foxoiiian.' Before I knew it, we were both in each others arms kissing and hugging for what seemed like forever! It was one of the happiest days of my life! I was just thinking of the phone conversations that Foxonian and I had when I saw Alex over there."

Cassie then let out a deep sigh as she thought about that. The wolfess stood up, her red and blue head hair falling down to just ahove her shoulder. Laretta adjusted her black and red bousiere and straightened her black leather miniskirt. "I hope to find nice guy like both you and Alex have," Laretta said. Cassie smiled and said "You will. Everyone finds love at some point in their lives You just have to see it when it comes and enjoy it!

Alex then hung up the phone. The little arctic fox picked up her red open toed sandles and began to puit them on her feet when she noticed Cassie and Laretta talking to each other a few feet away from her on the sofa. "Hey guys! I didn't see you come in! I was just talking with Rafe! Boy is he sonething! You guys talking about anything important?"
the arctic fox asked. "No," Cassie began, "Just talking about how happy you seem to be." Laretta smiled in agreement. Alex then gave both Cassie and Laretta a big hug with a tear in her eye

THE END


0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий