воскресенье, 25 января 2015 г.

Guys If A Woman Flirts With You Do You Flirt Back Or Ignore Her To Get Her In Bed

Guys If A Woman Flirts With You Do You Flirt Back Or Ignore Her To Get Her In Bed
I hear so much conflicting advice...';smile back, let her know you feel the same way...say something a bit sexual to her!';...but then I hear...';best to ignore her...she'll find you irrestitable if she thinks you dont want or need her';.

Then when I ask: ';when I should ask her out on a date?';, I hear this: ';Oh do it quick, otherwise you'll be in the friend-zone';...but then I hear...';you have to wait a while, otherwise you'll seem desperate';

UUUUUUUUUUUUGH! This advice is CONFLICTING! I am so tired of this I feel like giving up on women, and its ridiculous because my friends say I'm a handsome guy, I'm just shy sometimes. But I can talk to women, its just...all this conflicting advice. I dont know what to do anymore.

I am asking because a 43 year old woman is flirting with me constantly and I wanna know how to play it. I am 25. THANKS I dont wanna mess this one up.GUYS - if a woman flirts with you, do you flirt back or ignore her to get her in bed?

honestly...i have no clue. everyone's different. but just talk to her.. simple convo about whatever. but you never wanna get stuck rambling on about yourself. girls dont wanna hear that. but also.. if she's down to do the damn thing the first night... ditch it. chances are she's done it a bunch of times before and you dont want that kind of trash hanging around. * codes for myspace
* hardware

Credit: loveknowsnoage.blogspot.com

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий