четверг, 11 декабря 2014 г.

Guest Post A Fellow Sociopath

Guest Post A Fellow Sociopath
Hello, I'm a fellow sociopath. I've read your entire blog, all the way from the beginning, I thank you. My father called me a psychopath when I was very young, between the ages of 5 to 8. I didn't get certain things, certain emotional things, certain norms.

How I got this way, I do not know. I had a traumatic event at the age of 14, I got jumped because I was messing around with somebody's girl. Her boyfriend found out, beaten me up with the help of his friends in front of the entire school. I didn't even go home that day, I slept in an abandon house, in the cold and the rain, plotting to kill this person. I had drawn up a plot to break his knees in and cripple him with a baseball bat.

Sadly I got arrested before that could happen.

I believe this started my extreme sociopathy besides the lack of empathy. I became a misogynist, a manipulator, extremely cold by that point. My mother had me put into therapy until we moved.

I was juvenile delinquent at 14, breaking and entering, shoplifiting, skipping school, a smart ass, constantly in the principals office. After my beating, I calmed down, cause I realized I was never gonna get out of high school at that rate. I had to be low profile, and just get out of high school. I was a gifted student so not like the work was hard.

By 16, I've began manipulating girls, collecting what I call trophies. Maybe nude pictures or videos of them. Females became my victim. I rarely had sex with them. Cause I'm asexual and find females weak and gross. Sometimes I do it, just to act out my urges of dominance and power, make them easier to control. But certain qualities I can find and like, for the most part, I'm not attracted. I do have them, every sociopath/narcissist, has his partner, his play thing. House/Wilson Sean/Christian....

Origin: dating-for-black-men.blogspot.com

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий