среда, 27 февраля 2013 г.

Haa My Boyfriend Gave Me N230K For Christmas But I Didnt Know He Was A Robber

Haa My Boyfriend Gave Me N230k For Christmas But I Didnt Know He Was A Robber
Operatives of the Limited Anti-Robbery Walk the beat (SARS), Lagos Read out Order Charge, shoulder under the influence a four-man burgle herd who carried out an expend at the invasion hall of the Murtala Mohammed Broad-based Airport (MMIA), Ikeja on October 30, mug time.

In the rule, they carted not on the sum of 1.5 million kept in a bagging store by Mrs Uche Eziama, property holder of Deravine Boarding house. According to a legalize source, the imaginary rear was kept in a bag and Mrs. Eziama designed to use it for a corporation firm that may possibly not grip, back which she critical to keep it in the bagging store. But to her splendid excite, by the time she went offer to pilfer it, it had bemused. She alerted the legalize and some suspects were arrested. As the suspects were being screened, one of them, Ifeanyi Francis, confessed to the larceny. Keep alive...

The legalize like better the sum of 224, 240 and two landed properties Ifeanyi imaginary he acquired with the rear. Equally better from him was a Pathfinder SUV he apparently purchased with part of the stolen rear. He afterward confessed that one of the gang's members, Chibuzor Onuegbu, who worked at the MMIA as a reimbursement and forwarding merchant, was the one who told him to come to Lagos for the job. He imaginary the outsized merge of the rear was with Onuegbu, toting up that Onuegbu confided in him that he would give the rear to his elder brother, Kalu, to keep for him.

Based on the foregoing information, operatives of SARS, led by inspector in sprint of SARS a Administrator of Order (SP) Abba Kyari went as soon as Kalu, who was imaginary to shoulder to begin with denied any discipline of the assembly. But he like confessed to the larceny, yielding album of the steps they took to appropriate the rear. His poor example led to the holdup of unconventional suspect, Chioma Obinabor, who claimed to be a girlfriend to Chibuzor, the supposed ringleader of the larceny, who was imaginary to shoulder abandon to London. Kalu imaginary some rear was prone to him but he did not be acquainted with the bring to a close sum he was prone to keep until the third day the same as Chibuzor came, levelheaded the rear and gave it to his girlfriend to acquire three and a partially plots of land for him at Onigbo chart of Entertain Harcourt.

He afterward bought two plots of land in Aba with two detachable bungalows. Based on Kalu's information, SARS operatives went as soon as Chioma in Onitsha and arrested her, back which she admitted that her boyfriend, Chibuzor, gave her rear to acquire landed state for him. She imaginary she bought six plots of land for N9 million and unconventional four plots for N10 million at 33 chart of Onitsha, Anambra Read out. She imaginary Chibuzor relocated to London as soon as yielding her the rear. The legalize afterward away from home that Kalu bought a Honda CRV and on loan a three-bedroom baked for N500,000, furnishing fantastically with over N700,000. The imaginary baked was imaginary to be placed at Abuloma chart of Entertain Harcourt. The first suspect, Ifeanyi Francis (25), who claimed to shoulder skilled as a bricklayer, imaginary he attended Splendor Routine Club (GTC) Owerri, Imo Read out. Asked how he became complicated in burgle operations, he said: "I got a call from Chibuzor Onuegbu. He became my friend the same as we were in Enugu in citizens go, and he asked me to come to Lagos for a assembly. To the same extent I got to Lagos, I gave him a call and he came and took me to his look after where he told me that offer was something he sought-after me to do for him. He imaginary offer was a bag he sought-after to pick from a company where he worked at the MMIA Ikeja, but he sought-after me to go and pick it for him. "I asked him what the pleased of the bag was. I did not be acquainted with that he sought-after me to appropriate the bag. I theory the bag was his. He brought out a tag receipt and a bag and imaginary he would province me to the company and show me the individual place I would province the bag from, and that I necessity tell them that I came to baggage in the function of I sought-after to meander. He showed me the tag receipt that would be put on the bag. "He took me to the company and razor-sharp at the place. To the same extent I entered, I told them what he instructed me to tell them and they opened the bag and saw mainframe and wear. I asked him whether I was separation to pick it on that day and he imaginary yes. He imaginary they would sprint N300 per day for guardianship the bag and two go would be N600. "I like moved out the workstation and went to my sister's look after to peacefulness. To the same extent my sister saw me, she was speechless in the function of I did not inform her that I was coming to Lagos. Around 6.30 pm the fantastically day, Chibuzor called and told me that I necessity come to the workstation. I went offer to meet him. To the same extent I met him, he imaginary I necessity go and pick the bag. "I picked the bag, but I did not be acquainted with the pleased. To the same extent I took it to him, he told me that what he involuntary to do did not work out well, markedly the possessions he sought-after to put inside the bag. The succeeding day, he called me again and imaginary I necessity go complete the fantastically rule. They still levelheaded the bag from me and I moved out. "Around 7.30 pm the fantastically day, he called me again and I told him that I was at my sister's look after. He imaginary I necessity go and pick the bag. This time, the bag was very gelatinous and he was apart with a taxi. I entered. Why the bag became gelatinous was that he carried the one containing dollars and put in the one I brought to the workstation. "I carried the bag containing dollars and entered the taxi cab he came with and we flight to the street where he was squatting with his sister. But partially way, we lazy and he rewarding off the taxi driver, point in time we trekked the unsettled distance to his sister's baked. "As we were trekking, I asked him what was inside the bag. Throw down that street, offer was a container. We entered the container and offer he opened the bag and showed me the pleased. To the same extent I saw dollars, I was so flabbergasted that I nearly not there check of my mind. It became very arduous for him to close the bag, so he brought out part of the rear and put it in the substitute bag we were joy. "To the same extent we got to the retrieve of the sister's look after, he imaginary I necessity find my way and that by the back day he would give me a call to come. He swift to the backyard and all the rage 30 account, he came out. That was in the company of 9 and 10 pm. He imaginary I necessity give him the bag and that I necessity go with the substitute bag, and I moved out. "In the morning of the back day, I went to the sister's look after to see him. For two hours, I may possibly not see him. Sympathetically, he came out to buy something, thinking that I had nowhere to be found. I swift towards him and asked how we were separation to merge the rear. He imaginary offer were substitute people much-lamented the corporation who would get their own shares, but that he would give me something for the well brought-up role I played in crime the rear. "I sought-after to play a smart one on him, so I told him that the rear he put in my bag was no longer offer in the function of I put it back without him sophisticated, and he imaginary it was not true. He threatened not to give me what until I brought out the one in my pay for. I went inside, check the bag and counted the rear. It was about N60 million. "I used the rear to buy land point in time he carried the first-class bag. I bought two plots of land for N4.5 million and built a six-bedroom baked, bought a jeep and enjoyed my life. My only confession is that the assert will eradicate my land and create and the intermingling I shoulder in the waterway will be returned to the property holder point in time I will become poor again; a situation I theory that I had best for life. The second suspect, Chioma Obinabor (27), who claimed that Chibuzor was her boyfriend, said: "My boyfriend, Chibuzor, told me that his name was Michael Okafor the same as he started 'toasting' me at ITC Motor Determined in Onithsa as we were travelling to Owerri in the fantastically lucrative bus series November 2013. I like learnt that his real name is Chibuzor Onuegbe. "We did not be acquainted with each substitute at an earlier time for that reason. To the same extent the bus motivated, we started discussing and became friendly. He asked me about my name, cooperative spirit and where I was separation to lie down in Owerri. He told me that he was implementation at the MMIA Ikeja and that God had fortunate him somehow and would province all the federation. "I told him that I used to help my brother to sell shipment in his shop. He like rewarding my hand over victuals and I gave him my give a buzz number. He like called me and invited me to one tavern in Owerri on a Friday. The tavern is situated on Douglas Main line, but I don't be acquainted with the name of the tavern in the function of I was not alert in that. I only sought-after to honour his lure in the function of I had fallen in love with him, thinking that he was a stanch man. "We like made love. And the same as I sought-after to finish with the tavern, he gave me N20,000 for extradition back to Onitsha and I was very happy. "He like invited me again to unconventional tavern in Owerri and gave me N50,000 as hand over victuals back to Onitsha. All these happened in the company of November and December mug time. He endless invited me to the tavern the third time, and the same as I was separation back to Onitsha, he gave me N100,000. By way of the Christmas seminar, I called him and told him that I sought-after to buy something for Christmas, and he asked me to determination my waterway review number to him. He rewarding N230,000 into my review, bringing the total rear he gave me to N400,000. "In January this time, he told me that he sought-after to meander to London and asked me to help him buy some lands. He gave me rear in dollars and I like bought land for him with the rear. I bought a ruse at 33 chart of Onitsha, Anambra Read out for N10 million, but I rewarding the property holder in dollars for four plots of land. "I took the credentials to him in Owerri for signing. With, I went to buy unconventional six plots at the fantastically 33 chart at the rate of N9 million. I bought it from a Manager Protector of Nigeria (SAN) based in Abuja. "To the same extent he told me that he would meander to London complete Ghanaian Airport, I critical to go with him so that I may possibly perch to Togo to see my inaugurate who was dubious and was prize treatment in a rest home offer. I dropped the same as we got to Ghana point in time he moved out for London at 11 pm that fantastically Saturday with a guarantee to call me the same as he reached London. "But I was arrested in Onitsha in Parade the same as I went for my father's finances. I shoulder given away the legalize all the lands and credentials. I did not be acquainted with that they scarf the rear from MMIA in Lagos. This affair has qualified me a big lesson in the function of from now on, at an earlier time I bargain to be anyone's friend or fianc'ee, I will inquire into him tastefully." The third suspect, Onuegbe Kalu (34), who claimed to be elder brother to Chibuzor, imaginary he was lately on the go with a beautiful woman. He afterward described himself as an electrical designer implementation with an oil company in Entertain Harcourt. He said: "First this time, the operatives of SARS invited me to Lagos and I honoured their lure. They told me that my younger brother, Chibuzor, scarf rear from the company where he was implementation at the MMIA, Ikeja, Lagos. Chibuzor was staying with my in-law who got him the job he was behave at the MMIA. "I was invited roughly speaking and I took an business to look for my brother. To the same extent I moved out, I tried to get him. Contentedly for me, he called and told me that he would put off me in Entertain Harcourt. He came with a bag of rear and told me that I necessity keep it for him. I did not count it. He asked me to help him acquire landed state with the rear. "To the same extent he moved out, I called close friends and told them that the legalize had asked me to help them to holdup my brother for crime millions of naira, but they imaginary it is only a stupid man that would see financial system and contain misery. That moved out me long-winded as to the succeeding step to province. "As I was thinking about what to do, he came back a few go like and told me that he sought-after to assemble the rear to give to dignitary who would be able to use it to acquire land for him promptly. He only moved out N5.2 million with me and asked me to use my name to buy a land and thicken it. I had no go but to allow. "Previous to, I had bought two plots of land for him for N10 million. But at an earlier time he moved out, he told me that he would give the unsettled rear to his girlfriend to buy land for him."

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий