воскресенье, 16 октября 2011 г.

Forever 21 Media Morning Aw Collections

Forever 21 Media Morning Aw Collections
"This morning I attended the groovy Perpetually 21 media morning, organised by Thinkhouse. It was tr'es fun and it was great to see the previews of the Autumn/Winter collections sooner than human being else! The enfant terrible was detained in the picturesque Morisson live, in the Art Gallery. Edibles and drink were served, and full amount it was a very relaxed atmosphere!The collections were fell into themes, such as 'Mod', 'Vintage Darling, 'Ivy The upper crust" etc. It was a very picky and mesmerizing way to see the fray and likewise the live mannequins (models) helped us to see what the fray were like on! Also rail of fray was encircled by facts aligned with the spot, and it was great for unyielding the conditions. My favourite rail was best for sure the "'Mod'" rail - the lace bustier, denim shorts and Westwood-esque blazer wedged my eye immediately! I shall for sure be export all 3, I am in" love"! Obvious, each traditional was magnificent and they for sure cleft out to all types of women and styles. I'm more exactly fired for Autumn, to say the least.."In the centre of the room, portray was a hideous table full of frills for us benevolently girls to pick at, we were allowed partake of home a few bits and bobs, so myself and Emma picked our faves from the bunch!EMMA'S TREASURE:"MY TREASURE:" The best awesome earrings I possess ever laid eyes on!" " Ivy The upper crust" I need this bag, NEED!Dublin was the first city in Europe to be graced with a Perpetually 21 store, and it has been oh-so popular ever to the same extent it opened its doors 8 months ago. The Oxford St break in London was opened just vivacity ago, so I impel Perpetually 21 will partake of over Europe, one shop at a time!It's as minor as chips and the fray are off the wall, I'm on top fired for the A/W collections on top than what this blind date and I possess compiled a shopping list for myself - equally I in some way get money!

Reference: pickup-and-love.blogspot.com

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий