пятница, 11 марта 2011 г.

Eye Contactsmile From A Girl Passing By College

Eye Contactsmile From A Girl Passing By College
Hey guys, long time no see. Hope you're all doing well/

My approach anxiety is still needing work, but even though I'm dating I see no reason not to approach girls to conquer it. Everything past this is clearly a morality issue but having nothing to lose makes this a better deal for me.

So my dilemma, which is often discussed but I wanted a fresh opinion:

I often glance at women. I am an animal with eye contact. Once in a while I see a slight smile, but today I was in a full-blown eye lock with a cute girl and she initiated a smile as we quickly passed each other. I did nothing but hoping to add an approach next time since this situation is drilling my brain from failure to react.

Do women always IOI with a smile, or can smiles sometimes mean they are being polite? I think most women don't smile because of fear of attracting unwanted attention, so a smile definitely means they have forgotten this defense mechanism and pure emotion has taken over.

Opinions? Thanks.



Source: dominant-male.blogspot.com

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий