четверг, 19 марта 2009 г.

In Love With Someone Who Doesnt Care

In Love With Someone Who Doesnt Care
It seems that being in despair all my life, and especially this year, wasn't enough to satisfy the universe perversity. Now, I'm in love. In fact, I've been feeling this several months ago. It was the only thing that lacked to take the last piece of self-confidence I had away from me.

This girl barely knows that I exist. She doesn't give a single f**k about me, but I can't get her out of my head.

A friend advised me to talk to her. I refused first, but we met with her today by accident, and It made things worse, way worse. I was so jealous of my friend, being so eloquent, so "easy-speaking", so funny and extrovert, and her being of the same kind. She's such a joyful woman, exactly th e opposite of me. She wakes up in the morning with an astounding love for the universe. She belongs to what Stendhal would call "The happy few".

SO WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO ?



Origin: dating-for-black-men.blogspot.com

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий