пятница, 18 июля 2008 г.

Marriage And Divorce Open Question Shall We End Up As A Stranger Or Begin As A New Couple Relation

Marriage And Divorce Open Question Shall We End Up As A Stranger Or Begin As A New Couple Relation
Hi all am 33M(Patrick) engaged with 31F(Jena), this is arranged by jena elder sis, we engaged 2 months back and marriage is in April 14, but now we hv problem with each other and both of our parents r not happy now.
reason : she went out to her cousin brother om at the midnight & stayed there for party. i didnt like it and i checked wid her cosin bro that did jena had drink at night ?(he said no ) i check same with jena she said she yes only a sip of beer and i shouted at her and said dont think that we have to marry because we engaged if u think u cant change urself then u think again for marriage. she apologized for that. and this was only between me & jena (this happened a month back ) and i use to call daily whn she dosent ans the phone then i use to call her mom & ask about her(i was just more concern about her coz i love her i care for her )(once jena told me that love her too much.) but now jena say that i m checking on her & am doubting her.. And now she told every thing to her Mom and her mom say that they are not interested in marriage with me. i tried to call jena but she texted me no msg no call. i sent sms " i wana marry u.will u marry me ? " no response. Her mother say to my mom that her daughter has own house & having good job she can take care of her self leave us now we don want any relation with u people! ur son is doubting my daughter what all he told to her,my mother said we come home sit & discuss bt her mom say now dont come to my house and don't discuses this any more.leave us alone till jan. i tried to call jena bt no answer, Once jena told me that what ever happens we both will sit talk & conclude it. whn i asked jena she tex we all will sit and talk, Now whatever it is speak to my mother she say..
jena mom say to my mom that ur son is enquiring all abt jena.. my daughter is not like this that ba..ba..bab !. jena mom is yelling at my mom she is not giving any chance to speak.And her sis she just said to me dont call jena or anyone we dont want ur realtionship.And after 3day later my mom called jena mom to say that we dont want any relation with them, jena mother said i told you this earlier why u calling again. now its like emotional roller coaster.

Jena told me once that she wants me, i'm the only one for her,

but after all these.Now my mother is looking for another alliances for me.
My main idea is to focus on restoring the connection and put the past in the past.but i believe that it should be from both the sides.
Kindly help *Do u think that this is the end of our relationship. * Do i need to take any NOC letter form Jena. * Should i Call her * should i wait for her to call me * Jena never told by herself that she dont want to marry me but said whatever speak to her mom & her mom say NO * Do i have to move on. * Should i listen to my parents and move with some one else. * DO THINGS WILL RESTORE ?
* Do i have done which she cant forgive me ?
* I think forgiveness is important in relationship
*Tell me why cant she just say straight to my face she if she don't want me.!
* Jena said she want me in her life.
why cant she answer straight to me? if she don't want me.
* Do u think i should try calling her again or just move on or wait for her call ?

she went to party & we both discussed it long time back and its allover i thought But now why she has to dig the past and take it to her mom and make a big issue..

All these happened after our engagement !



Source: japan-pickup-scene.blogspot.com

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий