суббота, 16 июля 2011 г.

New Experimentss

New Experimentss
It has been an obsessive blind date in meeting up with people, for example seeing Question, Papa, TD, Sickboy, Ross Jeffries and sufficient advanced good guys.

I am intense to a new inhabitants quickly and will inhibit to get customary for the move to Spain.

I am departure back to my old methods of sarging. By this I mean I am departure back to being friendly and using SS language varied in with story telling and aiming to stick and lead the apparition.

The old methods inhibit been left out although I inhibit been experimenting with the new methods from TD. I congregate I am able to use cocky and lively in my reach, I congregate I can do secret disqualifiers if the need comes feathers.

The problem with deed them someplace I live is the chicks are not that hot in well-liked and repeatedly inhibit LSE. While I do secret disqualifiers on them they think I am reliable not interested and bestow. While I do a backturn they tempo not worth it in the role of they don't inhibit the confidence to re-engage me. I inhibit seen that fuss a lot in recent sarges. As well the backturns and busting tinkle to make a lot of them think I am gay. Like I am transmission strong detachment from the launch, they presumption I am not interested in girls.

I inhibit field weathered these methods for months now, and they are best precisely to hot and convinced chicks. If I travel to LA or to an fantasy London bar I make need to trade in out these techniques to get by the use of the bitch shields.

However, using these methods on chicks in well-liked someplace I live has got me blown a lot. I think I over-qualify for my part.

For example, a few time ago I went out to a gag bar and opened a chick. She seemed interested and asked for my name. I was using abundance a lot of busting on her. She was an mid chick, not a real HB. While I did a not genuine backturn and secret disqualifier she looked let down, thought goodbye, and absent.

In the then bar a fine looking chick opened me and thought she knew me. I started kino and she reciprocated. While handling my old reach I would inhibit streaked a bit and moved in for the kiss, maybe winning over the friends highly developed to avoid cockblocking. I crack for my part down whereas in the role of previously kino I started busting on her. I told her she didn't reliable congregate me and she was just saying that as an opener and is she Always so care for with guys. She hint I was not interested and she went back to her friends. DOH!

As well, for example stopping calibrate practice of my pattern practice reach using SS patterns and rehearsing them outloud on the fly, my google has not here down for sure, thoroughly in the role of I inhibit do use advanced go to think about what to say in advance or although in the field. While one is well-practiced and highly-flavored all the time, that frees up energy to open and congeal in the field in the role of you inhibit expert your insensible in the perceptive of language you want it to come up with instinctively. While you don't inhibit to think about what to say to open, it allows the three seconds rule to move advanced of the time, and so one does advanced openers in well-liked. So, it is back to the practice reach for on the fly opening.

For the past couple of time I inhibit not here back to the practice reach and I feel my go by departure up again. As well I need to get off the net and come to pass advanced in the real world. I inhibit been far too tangled with entitlement mastering the compound steps of the compound methods out acquaint with. I inhibit been over-analysing matters.

Presume blind date I mature a system that worked for me and I had good successes with it. I put that old system on verification although I experimented with the new material. But now I am ever-present to that beforehand system in the role of under the beforehand system I was in a better go by, was opening advanced repeatedly and advanced exultantly and was getting advanced lays and kisses.

I think back to my NLP learnings. NLP teaches acquaint with is no good and bad in matters such as these - acquaint with are only outcomes that are desireable (elucidatory) and impossible (short). The new material Courage be elucidatory in some status, such as in places with high level HBs/and/or with bitch shields. Accordingly it has been good to learn it and to inhibit it in the toolbag. The methods of take in blind date, whereas, gave me advanced elucidatory have a spat and I will go back to them.

This significant handling practice patterns on the fly at home. It significant listening to RJ's material a lot advanced than barely. It significant staying off the web advanced and practising in the real world. It significant reading about Erickson and NLP advanced again. It significant being friendly and selling for my part without using sufficient of busting and takeaways and disqualifiers and backturns. It significant capturing and leading the apparition.

This is the new misery for a new blind date.


0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий