понедельник, 27 декабря 2010 г.

My Husband Is Lying To Me At This Early Stage Of Our Marriage

My Husband Is Lying To Me At This Early Stage Of Our Marriage
Hello Eya,

I'm a married woman and have been married for about 9months now. There's this particular girl that came to me all in the name of friendship so that my hubby could assist her get roles in a movie.

I have been assisting her get roles in movies produced by my husband after much pleading with him. All of a sudden she started misbehaving and the last one she did was gossip, I'm not a fan of female friends cos I hate their wahala, so, to put a stop to it, I told my husband I don't wanna see her in his jobs again and I don't want someone that will break my home.

To avoid problems, he deleted her frm his bbm. Since then I have been asking if she called him to find out why he deleted her but he kept denying, saying maybe she hasn't noticed, all for me to see her text message asking why he deleted her and do you know his answer? He said "I can't delete you, maybe it's my wife". Can you imagine that?Pls fellow WC, is this right?Thanks.Note: matured answers pls, no insults.This article is (c) Copyright - All rights reserved www.wivestownhallconnection.com

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий