суббота, 1 мая 2010 г.

Nido Kubeyn Walt Jones

Nido Kubeyn Walt Jones
Nido Kubeyn WALT JONES Nothing denies the fact that migratory and enactment baggage you love great, but not all and sundry can give up to sail or livestock out the costly goal of a mature age. Florence Brooks associate the Series Organization later than she was 64 time. Gladys Klappison lived in a small studio of the Teacher of Iowa and worked on a address on tribe of the title Remedy of Thinking, later than she was 82 time old. Ed Stitt, aged 87, deliberate at the college in New Sweater. Ed alleged that education prevents him from aging and blast can keep a pay mind. But no one is so struck my wits and not sunk into the soul, as Walt Jones of Tacoma, Washington. Walt outlived his third partner, with whom had been married 52 time. Because his partner died, some of your friends identify with with him, its hard, most likely, be not here without an old friend, the former number for masses time. - Of trip, it is hard, - Walt answered, - but at the dreadfully time a bad venture. - Not bad? - Asked him in astonish. - I do not want to talk about his late partner poorly, she had a good character, but in the carry on decade, I was with her severely. - And Walt explained what it was: - It has no make smile in, and little by little turned into a calm, formerly people. Ten time ago, later than I was 94 time, I told my partner that we hold tight not seen doesn't matter what in the world except the Pacific Northwest. My partner asked me what I am. mind, and I replied: "I want to buy a camper and worry the preceding 48 states. How do you like my proposal?" "Youre crazy, Walt!" - Exclaimed the partner. "You do not want to travel?" "Yes, we will recede in these trips! We will die and no one will find our graves. And who, by the way, sits gulp down the wheel?" "Of trip, I, my be partial to," - I replied. "You are burying us!" - Understood his partner. I like to position road in the sands of time - continued to Walt. - But what about migratory can be alleged, inactive at home? - Walt, and now, later than your partner died, what are you going to do? - I buried his partner and bought a camper. Now in 1976, and Im going to worry the preceding 48 states and in such a way to indicator the anniversary of the formation of the Colleague States of America. That rendezvous, Walt was able to worry in 43 states, selling souvenirs and ornaments. Because asked whether he takes the car hitchhiking tourists, he responded: - Never. Im frightened that person concerned would rob me, sharahnet on the leadership or we would get in an chance. Because the day his partner died, Walt took just six months, he has not bought a camper, but Ive seen him in the car inactive later than to an attractive 62-year-old woman. - Walt! - I cried later than we met. - In the car were you? - I, - he alleged. - Who is the woman who was inactive later than to you? This is your lady of the heart? - Yes. - Emperor of heart? Walt, but you hold tight been married three times and now you 104 time. This woman is younger than you forty years! - So what? - He alleged. - After the end of his partner, I refuse to eat realized that the man is hard to live one by one in the camper. - Yes, Walt, I understand you, you are one by one and no one to talk. - And this, too - without unease he alleged. - Same? - I asked. - You allude to the fact that you hold tight this woman a romantic interest? - Of trip. - But, Walt, in the life of man comes a time later than... - Youre talking about sex? - Yes, the raw materials of the human body is precise... - Possibly youre right. In 1978, later than our kingdom began, inflation, Walt became a crass voyager in a built-up project. Because asked why he did not want the resources in any bank-tested, and put them in built-up, Walt said: - Do not you know? Now the countrys inflation. Property can stack only in safe projects, salary from which will play a part by the time. In 1980, Walt sold at a cutback a explanation bit of their catch in Stick in Section, Washington. It in a moment became pay that he had not chock-full their pockets with big resources, but expects reimbursement in the considerably. - I signed a assure for 30 time, the resources will come back later than I was banging 138. His 110 th festival of Walt alleged on the TV show Johnny Carson. He looked great: a opaque facial hair and black hat made him look like Colonel Sanders. - Im content youre bestow, Walt, - alleged Johnny. - Because youre 110 time, it customarily good - Walt alleged. - 110? - 110. - How much? - Carson, are you deaf? In my opinion, I assured put it: I am 110 time old. - It is attractive that youre gigantic than me increase twofold, no three years. Readers, too, undeniably overcome by this date. One hundred time and ten time - this is the program traversed by this man. Walt, meanwhile, happy, continued: - How masses time have to be a man if he can forget the date of his birth? Did he never looks at a calendar? Or very deter that accepted by changed year? How masses time do I? 30? 40? 50? In relation to, later than I turned 50, my friends came to congratulate me, respectable in black suits, with emaciated roses in their hands, as if it was not a birthday, a interment. Johnny, request, life does not end in 65 time. I was in sync with people who are only to age 75 are blooming thankfully and totally swell. For example, my built-up project, in which I invested a few time ago. In 105 time I became a considerably comfortable life than into the future. Yearning me to divide with you a secret, John? - Of trip. - Long for about birthdays. I longing that the history of Walt Jones ember our readers to lull young at mortal until the carry on day of his life.

Credit: relationships-rescue.blogspot.com

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий