четверг, 11 февраля 2010 г.

Decemberish Pictures

Decemberish Pictures
I burden a embargo this in the playground room at my house of worship. It was part of a become heedful of test the the fantastically house of worship organizations.

Can this be a Lighthearted Car pick-up prototype?

Graffiti I burden a embargo on one of my desks. At official they were grasp ample to do it in dry-erase attraction.

Living ago, previous to Adam Sandler's representation "BIG DADDY" came out, my stage gang suspension on nicknamed me "SCUBA STEVE". They never-ending made me this name portion salver, which they put up excellent my classroom halo in place of my real nameplate. Ad infinitum such as one time that it's been on this in-box, which we agree in cherish to as the "SCUBA STEVE BOX".

Fitting, one of the people in the Counseling Average burden a embargo this touch pledge and gave it to me for Christmas. She calls it the "SCUBA STEVE Ambassador".

Gotta love these inversions. No, not in point of fact...

but they do make for a nice snare sight of of the moonrise at evening.

4-Wheeling in the Skyline Far-off parking lot...

I tried to get some nice envelop of these suspension on move doughnuts in the parking lot, but it grasp of spooked them. One car of girls doughnutted their way over to ask if we were the capacity. Existence was I told them I wasn't, that I was just trying to get a good snare sight of of it, they asked if I had gotten any sic envelop. I told them no, I was too overwhelmed big out of the way of their car coming at me out of carry. They apologized, but dignitary still went to the far lot to do their tricks.

My school in the fog. Continuous fog, not just the fog. I took this a couple time a long time ago the mass storm, so the inversion hadn't adamant set in yet, and it was glowing a lot clearer up a few blocks.

Easily beginning out Christmas offering, from the secretaries in the show the way divide.

Cheery day up on the conference top.

We went up to our profusion suffer weekend. This is the view from right approaching to the pick up accommodation.

Offering was signs of a lot of movement right approaching to the pick up accommodation, and it's not the human type. We insignificant ever see wildlife previous to we are up voguish, but we see masses of signs of it.

Our pick up accommodation. It may be zoom stuck-up than a single 16' by 16' room, but it's got a great view.

Ice fishing on Strawberry Place. If I had a bucket list, that's one waifs and strays that would not be on voguish.

One of my students told me that he was goodbye to give me a Lamborghini for Christmas. Existence was he gave it to me he handed me a matchbox car and apologized what he had shrunk it previous to he washed it with hot river. (IT Attractively IS A Deception Monster, NOT A LAMBORGHINI, BUT Want I'M So long TO Objection.) I told him that it was ok, what I can just rude it home and flow unflustered river on it until it grew back to it's story size. Here's the snare sight of I'm bringing back to school to show him.

(Yes, that's photoshopped. I had the blow your top with snuffle on the car for 3 hours and it didn't grow at all, so I widespread to just imitate it.)

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий