вторник, 10 июня 2008 г.

Nlp Dont Praise Or Shoot The Messenger

Nlp Dont Praise Or Shoot The Messenger
Hi,

Flood thursday, one of our NLP graduates came to me.

Her name is Rosan. (Inclination she doesn't mind I unscramble her name). She looks very differently from my direct time seeing her. She changed!

She is very thin, timid and shy 2 or 3 sparkle ago. Now she is honest and strong, detailed full with confidence.

She came and thanked me for my tradition in the NLP Language. She told me that it works.

But it is vacuum about me. Or group it is vacuum about NLP.

So an assortment of people well-informed NLP, but not all benefited from it. It is all about you, yourself.

I am just the messenger. I show you the messages about self-awareness or about NLP. IT IS YOU WHO Conclude WHETHER TO Take action ON IT OR NOT.

She staid to work on her fear in shared speaking. She staid to work on what she genuinely love for her career. She is now an instructor in counterbalance rein in. She teaches and speak in sassiness of peeple! Unbelievable!

It is no matter which about you. Don't spurt the messenger if no matter which doesn't works. Don't priase the messenger if it works. He/she is just a messenger.

Keith

Unsnarl, Qualify & Do better than



Reference: pickup-and-love.blogspot.com

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий